My Trees of Life Reflections from Governor's Island with Figment Arts NYC on this Beautiful Father's Day 2014 in Short Film and Photos

Among many others of magical interactions with my various Sculptures and Multimedia Pieces  last week at the Figment Arts Festival NYC with my Trees of Life Series,  I was able to capture and compose this film footage of this father and his two sons (Samuel and Jacob), which I found magical then and so very applicable in its one-to-one correspondence to this Father's Day.

I can remember my own father early on encouraging me to dream beyond my limitations as he took on various Hero Guises whether as Santa Claus or Superman or Bat Man or the Hulk with I his as yet earthbound apprentice and assistant.
I the Spider-man slash Doctor Strange slash Aqua-man slash Hercules slash Rudolf the Red-Nose Reindeer slash Keebler Elf depending on the task at hand!

To all Fathers... Thank You!
Continue to be that inspiring  dose of Comic Book Hero slash Reality that lets the Universe of a Child's imagination and the Universal Consciousness conspire together to create Wonder and Everlasting pursuits in these familial and passionate quests for Love and Happiness!






Wr-App Tree Purple Enigma Tree
Reaching Enigma - Baby Steps
Peter G Pereira 2014 



Wr-App Tree Purple Enigma Tree
Reaching Enigma - Baby Steps



Happy Father's Day Dad,..Love to you dear Friend, to Mom and lil' Sister Mary and Vince



Comments