Mirror Tree II - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014

One of three incarnations of this year's popular Trees of Life Sculpture and Installation Series on Nolan Park and Colonels Row - The Pink Enigma and Selfie Mirror Trees




Mirror Trees I and  II - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Wrap Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014 - Peter G Pereira





Mirror Tree II and Fans - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014 - Peter G Pereira




Mirror Tree II and III- Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014  - Peter G Pereira





Dear Friend Lisa Murzin and Videographer  on Mirror II - Peter G Pereira

Mirror Tree II - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014 - Peter G Pereira

Mirror Tree II - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series
 On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014 - Peter G Pereira

Mirror Tree II - Selfie Fantasia from my Trees of Life Sculpture and Multimedia Installation Series On Governor's Island with Figment Arts 2014 - Peter G Pereira



The Pink Enigma and Selfie Mirror Tree - Peter G Pereira 2014





Comments