Part II - Further Reflections on the 6th day of Coma - Death Dimensions - God - The Black Mirror Stares Back - Here's Lookin' at You Kid - Early Sept. 2012 Peter G Pereira

 


   Beginning to look and feel and bit better I sat down to talk circa Sept 9th to chat a bit more in-depth about various parts of my Coma Death Experience. 

     Here in particular I explored parts when all the lights in the my city had gone out, then - Contact with the infinite Black Mirror - i and this Gargantuan Intelligence as God Emerged from the Perfect Darkness towards the 6th day in Coma.

     Though my condition seemed a forgone conclusion...the Choice to Return.


     






i - the Dot with all the Lights Turned off...but a Thought.






Reflections on Turning off all the Lights - Face to Face - 
Symbiosis - Black Mirror - God and Re-Animation
Sept. 9th 2012






i and a Super Cluster of Galaxies. Trying to imagine Relative Scales






The slow Dawning of the Black  Mirror Face 


Now
Every Point Pregnant with super Clusters of Galaxies 
made still in a Gamma Radiating Spot of Space 
Smaller than the a Plank Length...
a simple Good Thought connecting i and God
 in Understanding, Companionship and Love. 
Erasure of all Scales.
Consciousness.


    
Among Many...
Below are a few of Sustaining Thoughts on the Return taken but a week or so before taken Ill.
 I was waiting in the Checkout  line  at the D'Agostinos on York Avenue when I spied Kay and Monsieur Henry waiting for me through the Mirrored Glass.

Inside Looking Out.








Now Outside looking In.

All Love
I hope These personal Insights prove useful to you

Peter

Comments