Various Portraits from Chess Players, Clowns, Street Dancers, and the Trees of Life Sculpture Installation Series among others...

My Paradox Box Performance - Invisible made Real - 2013 on Governor's Island with the Trees of Life Sculpture and Mulitmedia Installation Series with Figment Arts




A Clown I Know - West Village 2013 - Peter G Pereira


My Paitning Tree and Kay at 2009 Trees of Life Sculpture Installation Colonels Row - Peter G Pereira




I and  Chess Player  Studies 2013-14 - Peter G Pereira 




I and  Chess Player  Studies 2013-14 - Peter G Pereira 




Leena - Peter G Pereira 2014




Doc Orrin  - Peter G Pereira 2014




The Giggly Girls- Rosy and Vee at Doc Orrin's Office 2014 -Pete G Pereira




Drawing for Goliath's Passing 2014 - I and Resurrection - Peter G Pereira 2014 




Study for Portrait of Kay at Carl Schurz Park 2014 - Peter G Pereira 




Self-Portrait by Pearl Paint Chinatown 2013 - Peter G Pereira




Alot like Soho Parking Lot of Old - Peter G Pereira 2013




42nd Street Library Studies 2013/14 - Peter G Pereira 




Drawing of Acrobatic Dancers Union Square - Peter G Pereira 2014




My Preparatory Studies for Elaine Strich's Portrait of Self-Portrait in Tribute - Peter G Pereira 2014




My Preparatory Studies for Elaine Strich's Portrait of Self-Portrait in Tribute - Peter G Pereira 2014


My Paradox Box Performance - Invisible made Real - 2013 on Governor's Island with the Trees of Life Sculpture and Mulitmedia Installation Series with Figment Arts


Comments