Immediate Chilling Effect of Russia's New Law Ban on Gay Propaganda on My Blog...SHAME ON YOU RUSSIA...for the Least of US

My Wife and I were reflecting on the Shirts I had Designed for the Episcopal Response to Aids and the Irony at the Great Efforts and Meaningful Advances the World Community had made over the past years for the Children and Families and Friends affected by Aids - contrasted with the Recent News:

In the latest round of arrests Monday, 17 Russian citizens in the country’s second largest city were stopped from displaying rainbow flags, rainbow suspenders, and other rainbow insignia.
The arrests were made in St. Petersburg under the city’s new law, which bans any display of so-called gay “propaganda,” public discussion of homosexuality, transgender people or bisexuality. Any display of homosexual conduct that could potentially be seen by minors is also banned.


Rainbow Crosses of the Ban and the Dissent against the Ban in Russia - Painting by Peter G Pereira 2013



My Blog over the Years Always had a Russian Audience...After the Propaganda Ban the Immediate Chill
Maps of  Russian Censorship by Peter G Pereira 2013

DNA
ERA of Greater New York  Aids Walk 2013 Tee-Shirt Design by Peter G Pereira



SHAME ON YOU RUSSIA!

I Look forward to my Russian Audience's Return!
All Colors Shapes Sizes Creeds and Languages...

It would be of Greater Shame...let alone the Vodka Ban that You Would Lose the Olympics as Well...


All in the Name Vintage Censorship...

Is the Russian Leadership Displaying the Same Moribund Blindness in Syria...
in the Name Of Assad's Dictatorship?

I Wish You Well and A Speedy Recovery
My Dear and Marvelously Diverse Peoples of Russia.

Come Back to Your Common Senses!


Just Say NO!

Propaganda Ban Must Go!

Comments