My Somewhat Hysterical Trip to the NYC Sleep Clinic...The Sleep that Never Was - My Podcast and Short Film of the Podcast



Self-Portrait with Electrodes at my Neurologist's Office-
Reflections on this Sleep Clinic (Non)Experience
by Peter G Pereira 2013

I realized a that a little Nutty Branch of Hysteria and Paranoia Since my COMA Last Year
has Crept into Daily Affairs and Psyche bearing some interesting Fruits...
A La Personal Lunatic Fringe.
Could this Border on Comedy of Errors?

Ahhhh?...Yes!



Hotel 17 Revisited - Peter G Pereira 2013
De Caf (Casing the Joint) Thoughts before the Sleep Clinic
Peter G Pereira 2013



SLEEP CLINIC BLUES, HOTEL 17 
and Dragonflies - Part I
PODCAST and Short Film 
by Peter G Pereira July 2013


L-Dragonfly - Peter G Pereira 2013
R-Dragonfly - Peter G Pereira 2013

Comments