My GoldFish Goliath and his Imaginary Friend Blue It Weigh in on Keeping Goldfish in Lake Tahoe and The Para-Oscar Awards 2013 - Those Coveted Extinquisher Awards



Goliath says:
"Personally, in some ways I prefer them (Extinguisher Awards) to the Oscars...Raw-er...For the Fires that can Never be Put Out"
Blue It and Goliath - Piscine Portraits by Peter G Pereira 2013
Blue It says: 
" I never heard of the Extinguisher Awards and I guarantee that 99% of Fish everywhere have not so I'm watchin' Oscar - Thank you very Much."

Goliath says:
They're the Awards for the Typically Un-awarded Things in Life...Loving your Imaginary Friends like Yourself - no Matter how difficult and the Like...Get it Blue..It?

Blue It:
Intangible as it Sounds - I Could See that...Putting up with you Like...I could see me Gettin' an Award for That...

Goliath:
Now What about all our Goldfish Friends and Family they found in Lake Tahoe?

Blue It:
Better Leave Good Enough Alone! Extinguish any Thoughts of Touching any of those Beautiful and Magical Goldfish in Lake Tahoe I say!

Goliath
Here - Here! - We'll Start a Like Campaign on Facebook!

Blue It
Got to Say It! - I Like that Idea!
Like it a lot! Thumbs Up!

Lovely Presenter Kay and First Extinguisher Award
for Gold Fish in Lake Tahoe - 
Leave 'em Be! Award 2013



Comments