Part III - First Views on Awakening from Coma - Mars, Pyramids, New York Window, William Merritt Chase and Flurries of Wonderful People



Wait a Minute. Where was I again?



First glimpses outside by window of a City in the Sky. Slowly dawning on me was that this New York  with a splendid view looking onto Park Avenue. Sky. Breathtaking Blue.



You'll that all the clocks read about 4:39 in the afternoon.
     The Morning had been busy with a busy market atmosphere of jubilant Nurses and Doctors and Interns and Visitors performing their various tests and asking me many questions which I very gladly supplied with answers from the Deep...more blood...another injection -  it was all breath by breath  terrific
     Though there we was that sense that this Awakening could be Temporary...  We all kept those thoughts at long arm's length distance to let  Earth and encourage whatever Conscious Roots that were taking hold in Body to  Stay the Course. 
     Breathing and Breathing out Deeply.
     Though leaden in Body, it was breathing and smiling with the Spirit set on -High.
      By afternoon I had some time to reflect to myself...no time to sleep anymore. Curiously, though the lock read time I did not. Every moment a parade of Balloons  that stayed dancing in the air, unhurried by the need to burst or fall. 
     Spent time among the Pyramids on Mars. 
     Enjoyed the splendor of a bright and very blue and sunny New York afternoon, counting planes, peoples below and birds above, and scaled ladders of bricks on the buildings to boarded passing ferries of clouds. Replayed the many fond memories of childhood I had lived here.
     Lost myself in the oil painting of William Merritt Chase when he was in Holland also on some afternoon though in 1869. Fresh as today. The language of oil painting being very Nuanced, Complex, Quixotic and Healing to me.
     I mused how much art work and joy, discovery and revelations lay ahead for me.
     Though the clock had registered but a few minutes from what I can now see...so many journeys on this Return...no Time meaning all the Time in the World. 
     Eternity is truly in the Moment.


Comments