Sunday Morning Diary 1-8-2012 Sunny Side Eggs, Birds of a Feather, Goldfish Gargantua...and Luck - Short Film

New York Sunday Morning Diary
by Peter G Pereira
Short Film

Around this time last year I was in Hospital at Lennox Hill with Double Pneumonia, in and out of  Coma, Dying in and Living Out,
 In and out of different centuries and Lives according to those who were listening to my Time Travel Accounts.
How grateful I am to have returned Safe and Sound. 
Much lighter. 
More nimble. 
In some ways Brighter
Every Dawn a many-valued Event and the new Beginning of a Fresh Adventure.

There's more to it than Dumb Luck but I'll Dumb Luck I'll take.
These are the Golden Years.
Desire only what you have and they'll be no wanting...
And what is it that we really have...
or not to being
Loving

Comments