PART II - SLEEP CLINIC BLUES, HOTEL 17 and Dragonflies and Bleeding Into the Spontaneous Trevon Martin March up 1rst Ave NYC July 19th 2013 - Short Film Original Art and Music by Peter G Pereira



I Continue the Podcast and Film with
 Some of the Magical Thinking that was About me That Day...A Comic Book Version of Reality Made Real by Spiritual and  Funny Flow...

The Irony of a Picture Speaking a Thousand Words
and
The Few Words Conjuring a Thousand Images
and the Bridges there by Passions Forged

Here is the Record
My various Compositions in Photography, Digital Paintings, Drawing, Film and Music

...by the End of the Day on the Return Home After the Dragonfly had Taken the Taxi Cab

Towards 1rst Ave...
my Bleeding into the spontaneous Trevon Martin March for which I Shared Music I had Composed upon returning from COMA Last Year about this Time
Ironically Entitled

There was Heat on the Horizon...but no Sun.



L-Dragonfly - Peter G Pereira 2013




Podcast and Film by Peter G Pereira 2013
Part II 
SLEEP CLINIC BLUES, HOTEL  17 and Dragonflies


Hotel 17 Revisited - Peter G Pereira 2013








































Comments