After the MET'S Impressionism and Fashion Exhibition and Marvel Heroes Comics Popsicles - Part II - My own Afterthoughts in a Modern Impressionist Series of Portraits



...that I might Follow it with an Unserious Fashion/Impressionist Shoot Series of Kay in Natural Light - Early Afternoon Along Mockingbird Lane - This Time in Carl Shurz Park NYC. 
And then the Laughter



My Impressionist Time in Shurz Park NYC Along Mockingbird Lane Peter G Pereira 2013


My Impressionist Time in Shurz Park NYC Along Mockingbird Lane Peter G Pereira 2013




My Impressionist Time in Shurz Park NYC Along Mockingbird Lane Peter G Pereira 2013





All In - My Impressionist Time in Shurz Park NYC Along Mockingbird Lane Peter G Pereira 2013




So What was So Very Funny?
Why did the Chicken Cross the Playground?...Peter G Pereira 2013


Comments