Morning Thoughts Over Decaf - Yorkville - The Cleveland Hell House - What Lips Cannot Repeat




Morning Reflections - Yorkville Dunkin Donuts - Photograph by Peter G Pereira 5/8/2013
      The Horrors of what these Young Girls had succumbed to covered in me Territories that I had not revisited in quite a Long Time...What Lips Cannot Repeat...How to discuss these Things with Our Children let alone Our Selves?....What went so Wrong that this for so Long Could on Undetected. Under Everyone's Noses?

What were the Girls Feeling?

    I reached Back into the Archives of my Artwork and Selected Pieces from a Period Shortly After the Horror from Experiences I had Lived Through in Africa...Nigeria of the Early 80's...a Captive Population going through a Horrible Revolution...Being Trapped ...to be Silent Witness to Unspeakable Events...to see it Person to Person not as Something far Away but Right at Soul I - Eye Level...

Comments