Happy Birthday Dear Mom with All Love From Your Son and Daughter


Celine Pereira - Dearest Mother
Portrait of Countless Iterations of my Love
Peter G Pereira 2013...son and Eternal Fan






Dear Cosmic Cheerleader

 Of all the Journeys we have Weathered Together and Apart...the Best would be Yet to Come.
In a  Narrative of Souls
Love Bound and Love Destined
To my  Beautiful and Ever-Constant Companion
Converge On
All Happiness you can Hold and More


Henry, Kay and Kimba





I Love You  More Than Words Will Ever Hope to Express...
See Instead the Million Starry Smiles Sparkling from this  Grateful Child's Eyes
Thank You for the Childhood you so Willingly Sacrificed Pour Moi
with an Inimitable Love, Humility and Humor from which  I was Privileged
For a Lifetime to Benefit

Your Weapons of Kindness and Compassion, Compassion and Intuition
All Wink and Tongue-in-Cheek
Now I Adopt ...
Moms the Word




A Brilliant Father, A Beautiful Mother 
and my Favorite Lil Sister
All Love


Kimba the Cat Purrs Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Mom To Kimba's Magical Purring - 
Pereira/Hall 2013

Comments