Merry Christmas - A Letter to Santa - My Own Hubble Telescope - Lost Elves Napping on the Upper East Side






Hey Santa,

I caught one of your Elves napping over here on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
If I don't get my Deluxe Hubble Telescope MI15 Andromeda Merger Kit under the tree for Christmas - I'll know why!
When I called to him he turned his back to me...then walked away!
I'll keep this strictly to myself for now but if I don't get a sign by 12 minutes after 12 (Noon) on December 12th of 2012 - I will post this Elf Picture on the Facebook for the world to see.




Dear Santa,

12 past 12 on Dec. 12, 2012 came and went without any sign that my Hubble Deluxe was on its way.
I even waiting for the End of the World - Doomsday - yesterday came and went - No Telescope - in or out of orbit!

I am forced to publish said Elf Picture on my Facebook and Blog Santa.

Merry Christmas and bah Humbug!














I am Certain this only a Temporary Matter. No spiking the Egg Nog!



Comments