Mirror Mirror Magical Carpet Ride to London and the 2012 Olympic Games - On Magic Pink Blankets, Einstein Poetry and Light Travel - All Good Thoughts Leading in Spirit to the Games

Mirror Mirror Multi-Versal Travels
to the London Olympic Games



This Mystical Carpet Ride was to Transport Most of Me to a Park in London
from which I could Spy some of the Olympic Events.

I Concentrated on Landing  on a Pink Blanket.

Twas a Pink Bingo.




First Came a few Customary and Prepatory Steps.

Having to Travel Light
I Chose but a Few Good Thoughts to Wear.

Light as A Reflection.

According to Einstein the difference on a Perfect Mirror
of the 'Spectral Weight' of Light
From the Before and Afterf
Incidence and Reflection
ie
The Pressure of Light Breath upon the Mirror's Surface.



London in my Sights - Overlooking the Thames River
To which Universal Airline to travel
I Put my Mind to Decide

Mirror-Mirror on the Wall?

To be Left meaning not Right
Or to be Right and not Left at All?
Though in Nature Both at Once...
Into which WormHole Should I Free Fall - Up?



With a Toss of a Nickel from My Pant Pocket
Head It Was!
Chiral Left it was in Deed!



Though I was to Say I chose Left
...for not wanting to walk about Being Right All the Time.
London Humor

Choice had nothing to Do with It at All,

Or Did It?

Or Did Both Chance and Choice?

Who would Care after all I was Imagining me-self in London after All is All is All!



I Spied a Lady with A Torch -
-thought very Briefly that I was Back in New York
until the Outline of the London Bridge became apparent
 and...

She Stood Atop It this Lady with the Torch = Olympic Moment!






Milky Way Edgewise



I had Arrived at he Olympics in Spirit that is - Intact!

The Opening Ceremonies Were Fab!
For a Post-Empire Show...Heartfelt, Inspiring, Humbling and Profound

Transitions to a Magical Mystery Tour that is Britain and the Olympics Games 2012.



London Opening Ceremonies - YOU TUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A9xPO1bWkhk#t=10s




All Colors Shapes Sizes Creed and Languages...
All very Human...All the Very Best of Good Thoughts
...All you Need to Travel Light.

What's in a Uniform?


I will Keep You Mirror Mirror Posted on these 20132 Olympics...Cheers from Soul Peter.




Comments