Louise in 5 Easy Steps on On York and 83rd on Sunny Monday Afternoon in New York - Photographs by Peter G Pereira

On Such a Sunny Monday Louise (94yrs young) and I kept bumping into each other.
First we met by Kim's Deli round the corner we chatted about spending Sunday Night having Dinner and watching Trump's Apprentice where Miss Universe Diana was - You're Fired.
Secondly, we met by STARBUCKS Coffee shop where the pianist Paul and I were shooting the breeze on everything from Prokofiev, Ecuadorian  Music Education,  Rothko, Schumacher's Batman  to the Stan Lee's Marvel Comics latest Avengers movie...Louise was passing us on her way to the Post Office for payments of the Verizon  the Electric Bills.
This third time we met...
'Chris and his wife is opening up a new Dry Cleaners next door. She had just wished them well and told me of the news. I mentioned I needed new buttons for my favorite my Striped Shirt. 
'There you Go! There you Go! Business! Got to stay Busy!

I was taking Pictures of the Stoop where dear Pat Conway (who passed away last week from cancer at 83)  and I used to sit and discuss Neighborhood Gossip and Old Recipes, Literature and the Opera...Richard Feynman and Physics...Friends and Family.

Louise in 5 Easy Steps...Got to stay Busy!




















Louise in 5 Easy Steps - Walking History
Photographs by Peter G Pereira 4/2012

Louise often reminds me to make every step count...How many many she has logged since 1917 and how many more yet to come
\One easy Step at a Time.

and along the 
Never be too Busy to Greet your Neighbor






















Comments