Aids Walk New York 2012 - Part I - A Personal Pictorial Magical Mystery Tour of The Morning in Photographs in Simply Divine Light and Simply Divine People by Peter G Pereira

     The Morning began around 5:30 in the A.M.
    
Subject:
     To find a Taxi to bring the Aids Walk Teez I had Designed to our Team #7881 from York Ave up to 5th Ave and 72nd Street to our little Spot on the Hill in Central Park.

     Walked out my Door...


Yasim came to the Rescue

He accepted one my Teez  - I signed the Shirt and he gave me an unqualified  'Peace'


.

The Light of Day was Most Intense and Intelligent
and Clear Light...Curious of Us as we Of It
...rarely seen




Arriving at Central Park about 6:30 A.M.
5th Ave and 72nd Street



Unpacking with the Help
The Kindness of Strangers...



Hey You! Kind Strangers!
Get Back Here with That!

To Keep a Watchful Eye on Kind Strangers...

(Of Course I'm Kidding.
No one tried anything but Being Helpful)

 



Greeted by Volunteers in a Seamless Merry-go-Round
of Helpers and Golf Carts to Carry us and our Wares
from the  As to the Bs





A few Agreeable Central Park Rules





The light and more Light





My Personal Chauf Alice




Spotted! - The Spot on the Hill

Destination a Grassy Knoll




As much was said in Maps Silhouette as was in anywhere
Perpendicular




Proverbial Fork in the Road






I was the First Team on Site
Time to Reflect



A Cold Hard Look At my Cheerful Unfurled Paper-Bag Myself
Conclusion after a Long and Winding Road

Both Tortoise and Hare had Arrived Safely
To their Ultimate Destination

A Shining Place on the Sunny Hill
A Grassy Knoll

Happier than Sad

In Breathless
Wonder



Who Approaches?...Of Course!

Top of the Morning To You










First Part of This Magical Mystery Tour...
Now up and Adam


Comments