Happy Birthday Dear Mother - Feb 1, 2012 - From Your Somewhat Strange but Ever- Loving Son

Mom And Little Sister Mary

Happy Birthday Dear Mom
Golden Garden Flowers for You Mother 




And a Thousand Aquarian ButterFlies


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
From Your Somewhat Strange Son and Even Curiouser Daughter-in-Love Kay

Peter Taurus and Kay Gemini 


A Birthday nth Thought for You 

An nth part of some 13 Billion years 
of this Universe's Beginnings
No matter how Small
A Start
A Stake
An nth Part
In the Universe,
You gave me that Stake
You gave me my  Start
My nth Part
This time round with great
 Love
 Affection
 Faith
Laughter
My Elegant and Profound Friend
Mystical Cheerleader
The most Beautiful Girl in the whole Wide World...

Dear Mother I Love you Always

Simply Thank You

Peter

HAPPY BIRTH DAY FROM THE UNIVERSE

The Warmest Embrace



Comments