Update - On of the Health of Goliath the Goldfish, Romeo and Juliette, and the Reaction of the Hiccups

Goliath - Pre Giants/San Francisco Game On Sunday

By the end of the Sunday's Game Goliath had turned for the better almost miraculously with the Giants win after a grave bout of indigestion and colic that left her upside down and down in the gill.

Everything seemed Honky Dory after much touch and go.

But come Monday Morning she had turned for the worse. 
Romeo and  Juliette her ever present companions in the tank were zipping around in frenzied alarm.

By afternoon I held her limp body in my hands and watched as she settled to the bottom lifeless.

I did my best to massage and comfort her but the ebb of  energies were such...I lay lifeless body by the side of the tank next to an oxygen disk.

I talked to her for a while in a language of  Doolittle and finally and I asked pointedly whether she wanted to live or not. 
I told her that I prefer that she did. 
Kay and I spent the night with her and...Goliath's life in the Balance.


And...

Goliath - Romeo and Juliette
Tuesday Morning 1/24/2012

The great Parakeet Singing Duo the Hiccup' Reaction:



Forward Now. Bodes well for the New Year.

Comments